NorParc, The Windows-based level counting and parking guidance system from Nortech, provides centralised count management, monitoring, and guidance control for parking facilities that have multiple entry and exit points.
Nortech’s car park counting solutions include a comprehensive range of high-intensity RGB variable message signs (VMS) that use low-profile LED matrices offering bright, clear messages indicating available spaces and status messages.
Each VMS display panel can display count values of up to five digits and, depending on the sign variant there are options to display ‘FULL’, ‘OPEN’ or ‘SPACE’ and direction arrows.
The range includes single-level internal and external signs plus self-contained multi-level information signs.
The software has many features that are ideal for individual and multi-level parking at hospital facilities including:
- Full-colour, large five-digit RGB LED display. Text colours, count types, and messages can be selected according to specific applications and customer preferences
- LED optical system with external signs meeting the EN 12966 standard for visual, physical and durability aspects of VMS, and provide high optical performance
- External models are housed in robust weatherproof aluminium housing (IP65) to ensure they are weatherpoof
- Count management with all signs fully compatible with all Nortech’s count management systems
- Single and multi-level options with signs available as single count displays or multilevel displays with additional information such as heading, logos, symbols and individual count titles
- Individually-housed internal signs with built-in direction indicators are available for use in multi-level car parks and other indoor parking facilities
- Good visibility in all conditions with all signs having high-luminosity LEDs and an in-built automatic luminance control to suit variable lighting conditions
Nortech’s count management systems offer a variety of ways to manage car park occupancy data and drive the message signs.
From monitoring space availability in small car parks, to the integrated management of large multilevel car parks; it can provide occupancy count management solutions for most requirements using standalone and networked count management and shared parking access control.